Join the ICLHE East Asia Regional Group on Saturday 18th January 2020 at Gakushuin University, Tokyo for an informal day discussing integrating content and language in higher education (ICLHE), EMI and CLIL. We will have presentations and panel discussions with expert researchers and practitioners. There will also be plenty of time for you to network and discuss your research and teaching contexts to help shape the future of ICLHE in Japan and East Asia.
- Presentations on student experiences in EMI, faculty members’ views of EMI, and learner interaction in the CLIL classroom
- Panel discussions with practitioners about success in ICLHE in Japan, and with content teachers about their perspectives on EMI and COIL
- Roundtable discussions on faculty training for EMI, and EAP to EMI curriculum planning
- Saturday 18th January, 2020, 10:30-6:00pm
- Gakushuin University, Tokyo (Bldg Minami 2, 4th Floor Meeting Rm)
- Access: https://www.univ.gakushuin.ac.jp/en/access.html
- Informal Dinner at a nearby Thai restaurant, 6:30-8:30pm